Also Read: The best VR apps and games for iPhone
View iTunes purchase history on Mac/PC
This is the traditional method to view your iTunes purchase history. I would recommend you to try the second method as it works on any device and offers a more user-friendly version.
- Open iTunes then click on your account and select “Account Info”.
- Type in your apple id password when the password dialog box appears.
- Scroll down to “Purchase History” section and click “See All”.
- All iTunes purchases and app store purchase are combined and listed. Click “Done” to close it.
View iTunes purchase history without iTunes (iPhone/iPad/iPod/Mac/PC/Android)
With this method, you can view your iTunes and Appstore purchase history from any device without iTunes. This web version of iTunes purchase history is more user-friendly. You can easily jump between categories or instantly search for purchase history of a particular app. Your In-App Purchases are also listed here.
- Open your web browser such as safari and go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com
- Sign in with your apple id and password. That’s it.
Also Read :