Steps to play any Apple Music offline
Before beginning, I would like to bring to your attention the fact that this works only if you have streamed the music at least once.
Now follow the steps given below to play any music without internet.
- Add the song that you need to play to a new playlist.
- Open the newly created playlist and tap on the 3 dots icon. Now click on the play button to play the playlist. You’ll find that the music starts playing offline even though you haven’t made it offline!
This has been tested on iPhone 6,6s and 7 running the latest version of iOS 10. If it’s not working for you please comment the device you are using and the iOS version.
If you find this trick interesting and useful, please share it with your friends.
- 25 iPhone tricks that you SHOULD know
- View iTunes purchases on your phone
- The best VPN for your iPhone