- Male to male 3.5mm AUX cable
- Megaphone App (free or paid)
Here are the steps you need to follow to start using your iPod,iPad or iPhone microphone with your PC:
- Download megaphone app for free from the app store.
- Launch megaphone app on your iPhone. Adjust the mic sensitivity by using the volume rocker buttons.
- Connect one end of the AUX cable to your iPhone and the other end to your PC’s microphone jack.
- Open sound settings in your PC and navigate to the recordings tab. Make sure that the bars move when you speak.
- If it doesn’t work, follow the troubleshooting tips below.
- Try relaunching the app after connecting aux cable.
- Make sure the iPhone mic sensitivity is kept high by turning up the volume.
- Make sure it’s turned on.
- Go to Control Panel > Ease of Access > Set up as a new microphone.
Pocket Audio is another great app that helps you record from iPhone to PC.
- Transfer photos from iphone to android and vice versa.
- Top 25 iPhone tricks that you can’t live without.
- Listen Apple Music Offline without making it offline