Mac screen recordings are pretty large and there is no reason you should keep it like that when you can compress it to 1/10th of the current size without sacrificing quality.
- Download Handbrake software
- Open the application and drag the footage into it.
- Select the format as mp4 and change the preset to whatever is most suitable to your purpose.
- If you are going to use the video for streaming online, check the “Web Optimized” option.
- Click on Start and wait for completion.
Tada! You’ll now have a much smaller video file with almost zero reduction in quality.