- Download handbrake software from this link for free and install it.
- OPen the software. Click source and then click on file.
- Navigate to the video file and click open.
- In the destination box, enter the name for exporting and choose the destination to be saved.
- Under output settings, go to the video tab.
- Select “Constant framerate” and then select the required frame rate from the drop down.
- Finally, click start button located at the top.
- Wait for it to export and then open the exported file in the video editor of your choice. No more audio out of sync issues!!
You might also like